Monday, August 7, 2017

MAC Lipsticks Dupes Ft. Milani Lipsticks

Hello Everyone!


For those of you who've been following me since the beginning already know that I love MAC Lipsticks. Today I wanted to focus on Milani Lipsticks that are dupes for some of the MAC lipsticks that I own.

Nude Lipsticks 


- Milani Matte Innocence (60) 
*Dupe for MAC Blankety

- Milani Rose Femme (42)
  *Dupe for MAC Twig


Pink Lipstick 


- Milani Matte Blissful (52)
 *Dupe for MAC Snob

- Milani Catwalk Pink (45) 
*Dupe for MAC Saint Germain

- Milani Matte Orchid (64)
  *Dupe for MAC Flat Out Fabulous

-  Milani Rose Hip (14)
  *Dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum


Red Lipstick



- Milani Matte Kiss (72)
* Dupe for MAC Ruby Woo

 - Milani Matte Confident (67) 
*Dupe for MAC Russian Red



Berry and Purple Lipstick 


- Milani Sangria (21)
  *Dupe for MAC Rebel

-Milani Matte Glam (65)
  * Dupe for MAC Heroine

- Milani Violet Volt (34)
  *Dupe for MAC Violetta

Pretty close?!  I really wanted to research my collection to provide the close dupes possible that's, another reason why it took a little longer for me to get this post done. As I mentioned before, these are some of the dupes from my collection, but I know they're plently of others. If you have any MAC dupes ft. Milani lipsticks let me know in the comment section!

Don't forget to check out my latest lipsticks reviews on 



August 2017 Posts


July 2017 Posts







Thanks for stopping by my blog!


28 comments:

  1. it's so chic and fancy; Beautiful shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really helpful post! I had no idea that Milani had so many MAC dupes. Happy Monday Pilar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rowena! I was a little surprised at all the dupes for MAC with the Milani lipsticks I have! Hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  3. These are all good dupes! Especially the reds and purples! I need to get that matte innocence color still, my blankety is so sad looking lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! The Matte Innocence is a little lighter than Blankety, but it's still a very close dupe! If you're looking for a liquid lipstick dupe for Blankety, you could try Adorable from the Milani Amore Lip Creme Collection. I'm getting a little low on Blankety too lol!

      Delete
  4. Great shades! Milani is a cheap but very good brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great comparisons you did an amazing job with the dupes! I need to look into getting more Milani products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing dupes. I am a huge fan of both brands.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shades, all so catchy!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what an assortment of lipsticks. I've always liked the roses on me, but these Pink colors look pretty and fun.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pilar, They seem to have a color for all of us. Some times it's had to choose. I like many colors, for different seasons. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Breast Cancer Awareness Inspired Makeup

Hello Everyone! I wanted to share a few makeup looks I created for Breast Cancer Awareness. I also want to take a moment to thank every...